Medieval Engineers Deluxe Edition includes:
Support the developers by getting bonus digital content. The Deluxe edition includes the standard Medieval Engineers Early Access game plus the game’s Digital Soundtrack.
The Soundtrack consists of 21 tracks that have a total time of one hour.
Medieval Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and the maintenance of architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Players build cities, castles and fortifications; construct mechanical devices and engines; perform landscaping and underground mining.
Medieval Engineers is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural and mechanical works in medieval times. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and real history and doesn't use technologies that were not available in 5th to 15th century.
Medieval Engineers is in its alpha stage of development and will be available soon on Steam Early Access. This means that the game is still under development and will be improved on a regular basis - through updates that add and polish features and content, optimizations and bug fixes.
- Game modes
- Creative - unlimited resources, instant building, invulnerability, levitation
- Survival - this mode is a work-in-progress and only death/respawn, slow construction and no-levitation are implemented. To be added: resource management and inventory; material harvesting and processing; tools using
- Multi-player – will be added later
- First-person & Third-person
- Voxel hand – shape the terrain and its material (right now only creative mode voxel hand is implemented)
- Block types
- Small: 0.25 meter (25 centimeters)
- Large: 2.5 meters
- Dynamic: can be used to construct carriages and machinery that is supposed to be moved around
- Static: immovable and connected to earth; if a heavy load breaks its structural integrity it cracks and unsupported parts become dynamic
- Building blocks: stone walls (various shapes - from blocky to rounded), wooden walls and flooring, roofs (ceramic, thatched, hay), mechanical blocks (rotors, transmissions, transitions), power source blocks (wind and manual human labor), stored energy blocks (torsion spring), leverages, weights, swings, ropes, wooden beams of various length and shape, torches and other sources of artificial light, flags … More will be added in future!
- Realistic physics – structural integrity, destructible objects (everything: from blocks to terrain), real proportions, volume, mass, storage capacity, integrity
- Steam Workshop – share your creations with the Community
- Modding - world files, 3D models, textures, shaders, API (scripting in-game objects in C#)
- 32-bit & 64-bit – 64-bit version expands the amount of objects and blocks (almost unlimited) and terrain
- World management – generate new worlds, “save as” to multiple copies, auto-save every 5 minutes (can be turned on/off), edit world settings
- Localized interface – will come later